Wilson's School Application Form
for entry into Sixth Form in September 2017
The online application system for September 2017 Sixth Form entry is now open. Please apply here.
If you have any queries please contact the school.
Sixth Form Entry Application Procedure
- Applications may be made at any time from 10 November 2016, with the closing date being 1 July 2017.
- Following receipt of the application the applicant's current Head Teacher or Head of Year will be contacted for an assessment of the applicant's predicted grades and suitability for his chosen A Level courses.
- On the morning of GCSE results day (Thursday 24 August 2017), applicants that wish to be considered for a place in our Sixth Form must bring a copy of their results into the school and may be asked to have a meeting with a senior member of staff.
- We will then contact the applicant once the over-subscription criteria have been applied and, if appropriate, make a formal offer and inform successful applicants of the start of school arrangements.
- Please note that the school will not make contact with applicants between receipt of application and GCSE results day. We do not make offers of places prior to GCSE results day (24 August 2017).
- We attempt to accommodate the subject choices of all successful external applicants. After a formal offer has been made, if a candidate wishes to change his option of AS courses this will be possible only if there are spaces in the classes required.