- Trips in 2015-16 included visits to the Royal Marsden, Institute of Cancer Research (Sutton) & the Hunterian Museum for A Level students.
- Medical Society takes place weekly.
- KS4 & KS5 support sessions take place throughout the year.
- Year 10 students participate in the Biology Challenge
- A Level students participate in the Biology Olympiad
Staff within the department, deliver both the Biological/ Veterinary Sciences and Medicine/ Dentistry University Preparation Programmes, as well as contributing to the Edward Wilson Symposium of after school lectures.
BBC bitesize revision
S-cool revision website
ABPI resources for schools