Our AimsIn English lessons at Wilson’s:
- We enjoy reading, writing, speaking and listening.
- We are inspired by our teacher’s passion for reading, writing, speaking and listening.
- We work hard to develop our skills in reading, writing, speaking and listening.
- Everyone’s opinion is valued – even the teacher’s!
- BUT we also challenge others’ opinions. We don’t accept face value!
- We investigate the vital role played by language in the real world.
- We explore imaginary worlds through the study of poetry and drama and fiction.
- We acquire the skills to create our own imaginary worlds.
- We leave the lessons with broadened horizons, ready and keen to read, write and speak for ourselves!
Our StaffMrs Fletcher (Head of Department)