Sixth Form Application Process
for entry into Sixth Form in September 2019 (external candidates only)
Wilson's School Application Form
The online application system for September 2019 Sixth Form can be accessed here. Please use the 'Apply here' button below.
If you have any queries please contact the school.
Sixth Form Entry Application Procedure
- Applications may be made at any time from 8 November 2018, with the closing date being 28 June 2019.
- Following receipt of the application, the applicant's current Head Teacher or Head of Year will be contacted for an assessment of the applicant's predicted grades and suitability for his chosen A Level courses.
- On the morning of GCSE results day (Thursday 22 August 2019), external applicants wishing to be considered for a place in our Sixth Form must bring a copy of their results into the school and may be asked to have a meeting with a senior member of staff.
- We will then contact the applicant once the over-subscription criteria have been applied and, if appropriate, make a formal offer and inform successful applicants of the start of school arrangements.
- Please note that the school will not make contact with applicants between receipt of application and GCSE results day. We do not make offers of places prior to GCSE results day (22 August 2019).
- We attempt to accommodate the subject choices of all successful external applicants. After a formal offer has been made, if a candidate wishes to change his option of AS courses this will be possible only if there are spaces in the classes required.