Selective Eligibility Test for Year 7 September 2018 Entry
Arrangements for Test Day at Wilson’s School: Tuesday 19 September 2017
- Morning Session: details about timings of the day, drop off and collection points and what to bring
- Afternoon Session: details about timings of the day, drop off and collection points and what to bring
- Map showing the location of the Entrances
- Details about travel to Wilson’s School
- Guidance on what to do if your son is not fit to sit the exam on 19 September 2017
Welcome to the Class of 2024 — and congratulations to the record-breaking class of 2017!
THE NEW ACADEMIC YEAR is always an exciting one as we welcome a merry band of new Wilsonians, who join the school as boys have been doing for over four hundred years. Much has changed since Edward Wilson wrote the original statutes in 1615, not least the abolition of (anything but carefully controlled) leaping and the compulsory shooting of the longbow. However, much also remains, in particular the tradition of boys from a broad range of backgrounds being shaped into kind, hardworking and impressive young men.
As Headmaster I was delighted that the school was listed as number one 11-18 state school for A level in The Times for the first time in its history. The reason for my delight was because of what it signified: that the boys and their teachers had worked hard during this period of significant curriculum reform and also crucially that they were able to meet their offers and go off to study a wide range of courses in Britain and around the world. As we tell the boys, one cannot expect to be number one all of the time, but for it to happen every now and again is a thrill for us all and testament to the support of the parent body.
- @WilsonsSchool – follow to keep up with the latest school news
@wilsonsalumni – the Wilson’s Alumni Network
@WilsonsCCF – routine and weekly orders, camps and courses
@WilsonsChess – news of school chess activities
@WilsonsClassics – the world of Classics and the school department
@WilsonsCoCurric – clubs and societies
@WilsonsMaths – updates from the Maths Department
@WilsonsPE – fixtures, results and news
@wilsonsphysics – the latest from the Physics department
@wilsonshistory — stay in touch with the History department
Wilson’s School is:
- committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment
- a charitable company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales (registered number 7536970). Registered office: Mollison Drive, Wallington, Surrey SM6 9JW
- a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk