- 24 May - Summer Concert (7.00 pm)
- 26 May - Y13 Study Leave begins
- 29 May - 2 June HALF-TERM
- 5 June - School closed to Students (except those sitting public exams)
- 16 June - Art GCSE & GCE Exhibition
- 21 June - Early finish for students (1.05 pm)
- 21 June - Y11 Book Return
- 26 June - Y11 Work Experience Week 1
- 29 June - Open Evening - Early finish for students (1.05 pm)
- 30 June - Y13 Book Return
Deputy Head's Reminder
As the boys are told repeatedly through their time at school, great revision is an "active" process. If your son is not producing something as part of his revision (or better still, transferring information from one form to another), it is unlikely to be effective!
Careers Interviews for Years 8-10
From Tuesday 16 May careers interviews are available by appointment every Tuesday until the end of term. Each interview lasts 30 minutes. The advice is impartial. The adviser, Mrs Burton, is from Prospects.
Any student who would like an interview needs to contact Mr Englefield (email@example.com). This can be done directly or via your form tutor / Head of Year.
Interviews take place in the library. Come prepared – discussion topics normally include A Level options, employment, degrees, apprenticeships, entrepreneurialism, work experience etc. Once you have shown an interest, you will be notified of your appointment time on the form time announcements page.