- Applications can be made anytime from the date the application form opens up to the stated closing date, Friday 25 June 2021.
- Following receipt of the application, the applicant's current Head Teacher or Head of Year will be contacted for an assessment of the applicant's predicted grades and suitability for his chosen A Level courses.
- On the morning of GCSE results day, external applicants wishing to be considered for a place in our Sixth Form must bring a copy of their results into the school and may be asked to have a meeting with a senior member of staff.
- We will then contact the applicant once the over-subscription criteria have been applied and, if appropriate, make a formal offer and inform successful applicants of the start of school arrangements.
- Please note that the school will not make contact with applicants between receipt of application and GCSE results day. We do not make offers of places prior to GCSE results day.
- We attempt to accommodate the subject choices of all successful external applicants. After a formal offer has been made, if a candidate wishes to change his option of AS courses this will be possible only if there are spaces in the classes required.
A boys’ grammar school in the London Borough of Sutton (UK), Wilson’s School is:
- committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment
- a charitable company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales (no. 7536970). Registered office: Mollison Drive, Wallington, Surrey SM6 9JW