Wilson's and beyond!
WE ARE VERY PROUD of the fact that our Upper Sixth boys go onto a wide range of prestige destinations, both here and abroad and we know that the school's support for them in this process is absolutely crucial. This week members of the Lower Sixth participated in a Higher Education fair followed by an evening of advice for which they were joined by their parents.
In the afternoon they met with representatives from a wide range of top universities including Durham, Bristol, King's, Nottingham, UCL, Edinburgh and Birmingham in addition to the government's apprenticeship provider. This provided an opportunity – solely for Wilson's students – to ask all of those crucial admissions questions! In the evening, sessions on Personal Statements, how to choose a degree course and student finance gave all concerned much to think about as they look towards very exciting futures beyond Wilson's!
- Internal Mail
Is Wilson's School open?
Leave of Absence Forms:
- Week One: 18th Nov, 9th Dec
- Week Two: 4th Nov, 16th Dec
- Week Three: 11th Nov, 2nd Dec
Permission for School to Administer Medicine
Report a concern
Report online abuse (CEOP)
Show My Homework
Wilson’s Sports Site
- @WilsonsSchool – follow to keep up with the latest school news
@wilsonsalumni – the Wilson’s Alumni Network
@WilsonsCCF – routine and weekly orders, camps and courses
@WilsonsChess – news of school chess activities
@WilsonsClassics – the world of Classics and the school department
@WilsonsCoCurric – clubs and societies
@Wilsons_DofE – Duke of Edinburgh Award Scheme
@EnglishRevise – tips to revise GCSE English
@wilsonshistory — stay in touch with the History department
@WilsonsMaths – updates from the Maths Department
@WilsonsPE – fixtures, results and news
@wilsonsphysics – the latest from the Physics department
- committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment
- a charitable company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales (registered number 7536970). Registered office: Mollison Drive, Wallington, Surrey SM6 9JW
- a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk