The Futures programme aims to:
- Strengthen students’ study skills in preparation for their GCSE examinations and advanced level study
- Consolidate our Work Related Learning programme to inform students’ post-16 choices and prepare for work experience
- Review and build upon elements of the Elizabethan, Citizenship and PSHE programmes, to prepare them for Sixth Form life and beyond
Our Staff The Senior Leadership Team and senior members of the pastoral team deliver this programme.
A boys’ grammar school in the London Borough of Sutton (UK), Wilson’s School is:
- committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment
- a charitable company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales (no. 7536970). Registered office: Mollison Drive, Wallington, Surrey SM6 9JW