Category: Community

Posted on: | Category:
REMEMBRANCE

In the Great War, 730 Old Wilsonians and staff went to fight. 120 never came back. To this day they are commemorated on the school’s War Memorial, which was opened in the old school (Camberwell) in 1921 following donations from the OW community. It was one of the few items brought from the old school to Sutton, demonstrating its spiritual and moral ...


Wilson’s School

A boys’ grammar school in the London Borough of Sutton (UK), Wilson’s School is:

  • committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment
  • a charitable company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales (no. 7536970). Registered office: Mollison Drive, Wallington, Surrey SM6 9JW
Translate this page

© 2024 Wilson's School   Contact Us